Lowdown on Boston Music near 40Berkeley
posted by admin on May 23, 2012
We are committed to linking your music to your travel, like right around the corner if possible.
These venues are all within walking distance of our favorite Boston hostel.
1. The Beehive – Jazz and other world music. They do a great jazz brunch on Sundays!
2. Orpheum Theater – Everything from indie to rockstar; located in its own private alley! Not a bad seat in the house.
3. House of Blues – Huge venue where all the big acts perform. They have a gospel brunch on Sundays that is to die for!
4. Wally’s – The best hole-in-the-wall jazz club where all of the new spotlights from Berklee School of Music perform. Live music 365 days a year. You can BYOF (bring-your-own-food) too!
5. Royale – One of Boston’s newest venues. Part club, part music venue. The perfect place to go for DJs, live bands, and hidden gems.
Thanks for the insider tips, 40Berkeley